Monday, October 4, 2010

A Good Sunday...




Well, here's another late night (early morning), and so a condensed post...but it was a fun Sunday!

Today Cliff and I ran in the 25th Annual PATH 10k run - Cliff got 2nd in his age group!! Then it was "photo op" time with all the Big Island athletes doing the Ironman (I'm lower left, front - next to my absolute favorite pro triathlete Bree Wee!!), then church.

I was very blessed this morning as we sang "Nothing is Impossible" by Planetshakers. Through You I can do anything; I can do all things, 'Cause it's You who gives me strength - Nothing is impossible!

Later in the service Pastor Tex had me come up front, along with the Solid Rock Ministries gal who has headed up the SRM Ironman aid station for 17 (!) years, and he and the church prayed for me...for strength, safety and enjoyment in the race Saturday.

I have really appreciated everyone's encouragement, concern, well-wishes, words of wisdom and prayers! Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment